for the photo at left
(from 1964). The one at right is from 2009.
A.J. Andersson for the text. Written September 2005, updated July
is the compiler of this list of lists, you might ask?
Well, I was born in and am still living in Sweden, up in in
the north of Europe. I enjoy life here in Göteborg, a mid-sized
town facing the Kattegat.
I was born in 1963, which may explain some of my likes and loves
regarding favourite films (anime I've watched are here) or artists. Being brought up on a farm,
I know how to milk a cow.
Nowadays I work mostly as a proof-reader of crosswords and a translator (mostly from French). Here's a professional resumé.
As a bachelor I find time to indulge myself in the following things...
- geography and history (as far away in time
and place as possible!)
- languages (I don't travel much, but I keep a
collection of dictionaries…)
- sports (watching it on TV, playing table tennis
- mushrooms (finding a new type of mushroom out
in the woods is always a thrill)
- desserts (like my father was, I take a liking
to sweet stuff, pudding and the like)
- photography (you never know when you'll feel sorry you left your camera at home)
- being around friends and relatives (eating food,
talking, watching films)
- FrukostAnime (local club dedicated to anime, est. 2004)
- Wikipedia (the wide world of information, finally
getting a nice place to start at)
- Facebook (use with care)
You live as long as you remain curious!
• Will I ever find out if "Häxkonstaplarna" really exists?
• Is Evil a relative thing, and where lies its connection to the
notion of Free Will?
• Can I ever learn to grow plants properly?
• Did La Pérouse really arrive at Botany Bay on the
same day as James Cook?