is the compiler of this list of lists, you might ask?
Well, I was born in and am still living in Sweden, up in in
the north of Europe. I enjoy life here in Göteborg, a mid-sized
town facing the Kattegat.
I was born in 1963, which may explain some of my likes and loves
regarding favourite films (anime I've watched are here) or artists. Being brought up on a farm,
I know how to milk a cow.
Nowadays I work mostly as a proof-reader of crosswords and a translator (mostly from French). Here's a professional resumé.
As a bachelor I find time to indulge myself in the following things...
- geography and history (as far away in time
and place as possible!)
- languages (I don't travel much, but I keep a
collection of dictionaries…)
- sports (watching it on TV, playing table tennis
- mushrooms (finding a new type of mushroom out
in the woods is always a thrill)
- desserts (like my father was, I take a liking
to sweet stuff, pudding and the like)
- photography (you never know when you'll feel sorry you left your camera at home)
- being around friends and relatives (eating food,
talking, watching films)
- FrukostAnime (local club dedicated to anime, est. 2004)
- Wikipedia (the wide world of information, finally
getting a nice place to start at)
- Facebook (use with care)
You live as long as you remain curious!